With the constant Mac vs PC wars, I felt that an article about the new Windows Vista might prove interesting to some. I know that I’ve been curious about it for some time and I am currently waiting to gauge the reviews of it to see if it’s really as spectacular as they advertise it to be. I’ve noticed that many people like Mac’s because of their operating system and how they operate on screen compared to the basic window’s operating systems. However,
“In the Home Premium, Business, and Ultimate editions of Windows Vista, you'll see everything you're working on more clearly through the stunning new Windows Aero interface, which includes Windows Flip 3D to help you quickly switch between windows and tasks. Find any file, document, photo, e-mail message, song, video, or program on your PC with ease using Windows Instant Search. Just enter the name of something you're looking for—such as the date you took a picture, a song title, or a word in a document or e-mail message—and Instant Search will list all relevant matches.”
Link: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/features/easier.mspx
Review Sites:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8814766/
http://www.winsupersite.com/reviews/winvista_beta1_01.asp
Final Product à http://www.osnews.com/story.php/16620/Review-Windows-Vista-Ultimate/
-Kevin-
No comments:
Post a Comment