This is Zimmerman Library where CAPS is located on the third floor.
If you feel that you need even more one-on-one help, you can go up to the third floor lf Zimmerman library and make an hour or half-hour individual appointment. These can be very helpful because it will just be you and a tutor so you will get plenty of time to get any questions you have explained, or they can even try and re-teach you a chapter from your book. I have found that going to tutoring at CAPS has really helped my understanding of my math class. I am able to get help understanding homework problems or even whole concepts. It is also nice having kids from the same class to work with so we can try and help each other understand the concept. I have also found that the action of going up to CAPS and getting tutoring help is just the motivation I need to get myself started on my homework because it forces me to start working on my homework and not wait till the last minute when it is too late to get help. So please, if you have a class that you are finding difficult, or just a class you would like to get ahead in, go up to tutoring. I think you will find that you will have a better understanding of your class and will feel more confident about what you are learning. Don’t wait till it’s too late to save your grade, go up and see a tutor and keep those great grades!
No comments:
Post a Comment