
I have used this particular mixer for about 5 years now. It has followed me places ranging from my high school rock band’s concert out in the desolate (and sandy) Rio Puerco, New Mexico to recording myself and friends for classical guitar competitions. I record on this mixer on middle-line shure® microphones and cables into my computer. As a classical musician, I have been able to make recordings that are much louder and clearer than the average recording off the Naxos® label - just because the music is classical doesn’t mean it should sound like an old record! This is because Mackie® takes a lot of care and pride in their products. It is also because they listen to their products for noise. The mixer is easy to use for basic things; however it also comes with schematics so that a seasoned pro can make modifications if they want to. I hope you enjoy this tip – I found some of these mixers on GuitarCenter.com for about $350.00. Enjoy!
To Buy this product (for cheaper than I did!)
Another Review for this product
No comments:
Post a Comment